Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Plastic pollution

Plastic pollution is a plastic object or particle like bottles, bags, microbeads ,plastic.
in the Earth's environment  that deeply affects wildlife around the world habits and humans.

much of our planet is swimming in plastic and its not good for our wildlife and us humans health.can we put our head together and clean it up? our fish in the see are dieing or coming above sea  and were eating plastic then we die.

plastic is made by fossil fuels just over centuries old plastic production went higher after world war 2
plastic has double over the decade.

newly discovered microbe they shrink  time plastic takes to degrade from hundreds of year to a few day that's a long time.

that's why we need to clean up all our rubbish and fix this world fast before it goes to waste.

from Maddox 

7 comments:

  1. Dear Maddox,
    I like how your blog was really honest and it showed your view. You also had a lot of good facts. Why did you choose to write about this topic?
    You can reply at my blog at
    https://kidblog.org/class/7th-grade-english-19-20/posts/bzlhuue8a959bwe3azz6b2ohp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    The tone of your writing really made me think about the harmfulness of plastic in our oceans. I also liked how you including working together to solve the plastic problem.
    Come check mine out https://kidblog.org/class/mrs-harts-8th-grade-class1920/posts/bqg7q1sediphgwyag5boy05ri
    Keep up the great work,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is colin I really thought your blog was interesting I find it crazy when you said 'plastic production went higher after world war 2
    plastic has double over the decade.'
    good article

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Maddox!

    My name is Mrs. Wohlafka, and I am your commenter for Student Blogging Challenge Week 5.

    You're right that plastic pollution deeply affects humans and wildlife around the world. What can you do personally to help with this problem?

    I am a teacher assistant in an elementary school library in the United States of America, and I love to read! Might I suggest a fiction book about plastic pollution entitled "Me and Marvin Gardens" by A. S. King?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Maddox,
    I wrote about plastic pollution because I know it is a huge problem in the world and I wanted people to know more about it. Thanks for commenting to my blog.
    You can check on my blog for this week at
    https://kidblog.org/class/7th-grade-english-19-20/posts/admknrflihn4mgkxqzo21tksj

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi i am will and i live 30 mins out of oamaru and i go to duntroon school. there is alot of plastic in the world isn't there this is my blog https://willsimpson20.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow it a major problem i am 100 percent on the same page

    ReplyDelete